A BeYOUtiful young women who is in the process of learning to know, accept and love herself on all levels, MIND BODY and SOUL.
Dates, Cost & Venue TBC
BeYOUtiful is an 8-week programme that equips young women aged in years 11, 12 & 13 to discover their full potential in a fun creative space.
To help young women find confidence within and
to teach them tools and strategies to help them to be their beYOUtiful self-inside and out.
We support and encourage young women to be their authentic self.
To inspire and gain self-confidence, self-worth and self-care though self-love. To Be YOU and love you.
BeYOUtiful is an interactive experience. Each week Jacqui O’Connor and Dee Petit opens the circle with gratitude and mindfulness exercises followed by a series of dance movements encouraging self-expression. We do creative art projects each week and generate discussions with regards to issues that are important to the young women and emphasize the importance of:
- Self-love feeds the soul and reflects self-acceptance & self-worth
- Creativity & play nurtures the soul allowing our imagination to expand
- Gratitude brings us back to what matters…love
- Setting healthy boundaries provides protection and supports one’s values
- Mind-Body-Spirit connection with universal energy
- Mindfulness for centeredness, balance and connection
- Healthy Body- Healthy Mind
- Visualizing. Journaling. Communication
- Group participation motivates emphasis on family involvement