Terms & Conditions – 30 March 2021
Welcome aboard, I am so pleased to be on this journey with you. I am here for you and I am 150% committed to empowering you to reach your goals so that you can live your best life. This Client Agreement & Terms is an important document that will help you to get the most from your coaching or workshop and will ensure that we are working in the same direction. Our training and/or sessions together are going to be great, lots of growth, lots of action, and lots of fun, and at times you will be challenged and/or triggered: this is all part of the journey, so lean into it, growth comes from the discomfort and it is part of the process so that you can achieve the outcomes you desire.
Doing the Work
You will have plenty of actions to take and many new tools to add to your daily life, these will take some time to integrate but they are vital for your success – trust me I know what works. If at any point you feel overwhelmed, reach out, I am here for you, and you will eventually fall into a pattern that works for you.
Copyright and Intellectual Property:
I create tools and I am willing to give you anything that I have created previously to help you grow. You will sometimes be really excited by what I share with you and may wish to share it with others. This is not permitted; however, I am an overly generous person (and I like it that way) so if you think my content or tools will help another person let me know and I will give them a free explore session and share some tools to help them out.
If you are a part of a workshop please be mindful that you uphold others privacy. It is never ok to share someone’s information. Workshops requires a high level of trust and therefore allowing others freedom of expression to their own opinions is vital. We must all be mindful to respect others, feelings and challenge them to grow from a place of positive intent.
Coaching allows your natural talents and unique skills to shine through so that you can smash your goals out of the park. In order for our coaching to produce the best results you are going to need to be bring complete honesty to each session. Don’t worry you can’t shock me, I have done every silly you have done, I have had all the same limiting beliefs. Come as you are, but please, come prepared knowing what you would like to achieve in each of our sessions – that way we can ensure your continued growth. Some days you will need mind set or energy work – what matters is that you get what you need at the time you need it. We will always start our coaching journey by setting a goal and timeframe of achieving that goal is up to you, sometimes you will go faster, sometimes you will ease off, and sometimes you will change the goal completely, and I want you to know that ALL of that is ok, this is about growing you in a way that works for you. All information you tell me is confidential and I will NEVER judge you.
Coaching sessions can be booked here https://bit.ly/2O8ZX8i
Please make your coaching and actionable items a priority. It is your commitment to your goals that will allow them to happen. The booking system allows for rescheduling up to 24 hours in advance after which it’s set and you will forfeit the session and pay the full fee. As part of the coaching sessions I will make brief notes and these records will be stored confidentially and securely. You may ask to see these records at any time. They will never be shared with a third party without your express permission.
Billing, Termination of Agreement and Non Refund-ability:
Payment is required up front before we begin the first session unless you are using your EAP/Oranga Tamariki. Payments more than 30 days overdue will be passed on to a debt collection agency at your cost. If you are really struggling to pay your invoice please speak with me, remember I am here to get you results (and I REALLY care about that). Please note your investment represents a commitment to your wellbeing and your desire to reach your goals. As such, your payment is non-refundable.
I work on the basis that you are fully responsible for your own life and decisions. I will offer suggestions, options and coaching based on my own life and professional experience, and I will work with you to identify solutions to your problems, but any decision about a course of action is yours, and you accept full responsibility for such decisions. You should carefully evaluate the consequences of various options, and decide accordingly. I make no representation, or warranty to you that any of the coaching methods, sessions, or activities will work for your particular circumstances and in no way guarantee any results.
Agreement Not to Hold Liable, and Indemnity:
You acknowledge that coaching sessions and workshops may be personally, emotionally, and physically challenging and that there may be occasions on which you will feel such challenges –including, but not limited to frustration, annoyance, and stress. You agree to cancel any Session in the event that you are not well enough to continue. You will not hold me liable for any loss or cost incurred by you (or any person related to or associated with you, including but not limited to your customers) in the event of mental, physical, financial, emotional stress, or distress (or other ailment or condition) caused either directly or indirectly in relation to coaching. You shall indemnify me in the event of any such claim, including but not limited to any claims made against me by any person related to or associated with you, including but not limited to your customers. Anything said by me – verbally or in writing –shall not be constituted to be advice of any kind, including, but not limited to medical, psychological, legal, financial, counselling, business, or actuarial advise. You warrant that you do not have a history of mental illness.
Further, you warrant that you are not currently undergoing therapy of any kind(s), or that if you are; you have obtained the express permission of your therapist(s) to engage in this coaching or workshop. If you cannot make these warrants, you have an obligation to inform me of any such history, or any past therapy sessions, so we can discuss if what you have signed up for is appropriate for your circumstances. If you begin therapy during what you have signed up for, you agree to immediately obtain the express permission of your therapist to continue to be coached, or you will cancel all future sessions.
I reserve the right to terminate our sessions immediately, and without prior notice, if I believe therapy would be more appropriate for your situation than coaching. (In such case you would receive a refund for the unused sessions).
By signing these terms and conditions you are entering into an agreement with Heart Place with Nurse Jacqui to purchase the program/package/subscription and you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any reference to “Heart Place with Nurse Jacqui”, “we”, “our”, “us” or similar words includes the business, its directors, employees, agents, presenters, associates, successors and assigns. Any reference to “you” or “your” or similar words includes you, your associates, successors and assigns. This agreement is governed by the laws of New Zealand in regards to disputes arising out of or relating to our products or services. Notice of dispute may be provided via email.
- Coaching calls and workshops are held at an agreed time only.
- Any case studies, examples or testimonials are provided by way of example only and do not comprise any form of guarantee in regard to the effectiveness of any product or service offered. Your success in any endeavour will be directly related to your efforts.
Privacy and confidentiality
- You are prohibited from making any electronic recordings without prior consent.
- The materials are provided for your personal use only and are not to be shared, copied or displayed in a public forum.
Payments and refunds
- There is no money-back guarantee for any information provided as part of coaching and workshops. Your results will depend upon the level of your participation and the actions you take. a. Receipts can be sent on request.
Limitation of liability and release
- The coaching and workshops is offered “as is” and “as available” basis.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Heart Place with Nurse Jacqui, our related entities, service providers, licensors, and respective officers, directors, employees or agents expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement, related to our programs.
- You release Heart Place with Nurse Jacqui from all and any responsibility or liability for any losses, injury, claims or demands arising directly or indirectly as a result of your participation in the program or use of the information obtained through Heart Place with Nurse Jacqui for any purpose, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all losses and damages of any kind whether direct or indirect, general, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or otherwise, including without limitation, loss of revenue or profits. This limitation of liability applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, negligence, tort, strict liability or any other basis; even if any the company party has been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages; and without regard to the success or effectiveness of other remedies.
- If any part of this limitation of liability is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, then the aggregate liability of the company parties under such circumstances to you or any person or entity claiming through you for liabilities that otherwise would have been limited will not exceed One Hundred NZD dollars.
Heart Place with Nurse Jacqui
Address: Office 6 Humariri Street, Point Chevalier, Auckland 1022, New Zealand
Ph: 021 0733 073
If you have any burning questions, email them to me beforehand at email@example.com and I will attempt to cover what you need in our session.